- Narrabri District Womens Cricket Association just donated $3,305
- Pink Up Parkes offline donations just donated $17,037.45
- Anonymous just donated $10
- Shoalwater Bay Women's Team just donated $524
- Cunderdin CRC just donated $6,075
- Max Fitness Chinchilla just donated $263.75
- Oberon Council just donated $500
- Cooroy Chamber of Commerce just donated $21,516.07
- Fox and Hen Handmade Crafts just donated $42
- Burnie High School just donated $1,001
- Rell Middelton just donated $160
- Chris Daniel just donated $250
- Berry IGA just donated $222.70
- Augusta Hotel just donated $1,451.40
- Kristin Vidler just donated $105.50
- Natasha , Rakesh and Noah Jivan just donated $242.65
- Anonymous just donated $246.70
- It's My Club - Pink it up Berry just donated $1,201.50
- Steph Macky just donated $140
- Pink Up Miles just donated $6,879.97
Pink is the colour of your town
Decorate your town pink and turn Breast Cancer Awareness Month into your month to support the McGrath Foundation. From your streets to your schools, decorate your town in the colour of care and raise funds to ensure no one misses out on the care of a McGrath Breast Care Nurse.
How it works
Form your committee
Assemble a team of volunteers from your neighbourhood and register your town.
Plan your events
From trivia nights to high teas, get creative and pink up your town's calendar.
Pink up your town
Make your town the pinkest on the map and raise vital funds for the McGrath Foundation.
Join our incredible community
Get inspired by our amazing McGrath Foundation fundraisers. Together, we can work towards a future where no one misses out on the care of a McGrath Breast Care Nurse.
When Gai Hawthorn, CEO of Penrith CBD Corporation, was contacted by the McGrath Foundation in 2018, her board members had a polite giggle, because Gai didn’t follow cricket. Since then, McGrath Foundation Co-Founder and President Glenn McGrath, has taught Gai a thing or two about the game.
In the picturesque NSW rural town of Berry, their popular Pink Up Berry campaign has been going strong for more than four years. But for local Berry resident, Deb Woolford, the self-confessed ‘captain’ of the fundraising committee — every day is a pink day for her. In 2019, Deb gathered seven keen local residents to form a Pink Up Your Town taskforce.
Shirly Good is the kind of lady you go to for all sorts of advice, especially in a small town. She’s a hero cake maker, an exemplary seamstress and award-winning charity worker in the town of Penguin, home to around 4500 people, on the north-west coast of Tasmania. In 2018, in typical Shirly fashion — she registered Pink Up Your Town and did it on her own.
Need more pink?
We’ve got you covered! Download these handy resources to help give your pink fundraiser some extra pizazz.
Social Media Tile
Sponsorship Request Letter
The McGrath Foundation currently funds 223 McGrath Breast Care Nurses, across Australia, who have provided care and support to over 137,000 families since 2005.
There is so much more we need to do to ensure that every family going through breast cancer has access to a McGrath Breast Care Nurse.
From your streets to your schools, show you care this Breast Cancer Awareness Month by helping the McGrath Foundation reach our mission of ensuring no one misses out on this type of care.
Join the fun at a fundraising event near you
Want to support in a different way?
FUNDRAISE YOUR WAY
Pink is the colour of dress ups, of bake-offs, of parties, of hair dye…of doing it your way!
PINK STUMPS DAY
Challenge your cricket club, workplace or school to host a pink-themed cricket day, to raise funds for the McGrath Foundation.
At the McGrath Foundation, we collaborate with a diverse range of organisations who share our commitment to ensuring no one goes through breast cancer without the care of a McGrath Breast Care Nurse
Can't commit to organising an event?
Join our community of supporters who donate regularly.